Elena Moiseenko is an experienced professional in the health care industry. She studied at the New Jersey Institute of Technology and earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering. She used her o education to launch a career in the health care industry. She has experience in profit and loss management, project and program management, as well as team leadership and motivation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Elena Moiseenko is a health care professional who is educated as well as experienced. She has a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering. After she graduated from college, she began working as an industrial engineer with International Telephone and Telegraph, Inc. She worked hard to develop her skills in management and business. She shifted her career into the health care industry and worked with several major companies.
- Elena Moiseenko: Five Principles of Staff Development for Small Businesses
- Elena Moiseenko: Tips for Successful Business Development
- Elena Moiseenko: The Top Health Benefits of Walking
- Elena Moiseenko: Things that Will Make You a Great Consultant
- Elena Moiseenko: Must Have Skills to Be an Effective Leader