For more than thirty years, Elena Moiseenko has been impacting the performance of her employees through her proven staff development strategies. When it comes to staff development, there are several key principles, that if utilized properly can help you to increase your employee retention rates, staff productivity and company morale.
1. It is important that you provide your employees with training that is relevant. This allows your employees to see the value of your plans.
2. When you begin your training sessions, be sure to keep them short and to the point. When you provide them with too much information that is irrelevant to their position, they can often become overwhelmed. Provide them with important updates to their skills that they can utilize immediately.
3. Allow your employees to use the information they obtained during their training as they see fit when appropriate. Allowing them the autonomy to make their own decisions will build a stronger workforce that is proud of the work they do.
4. Be sure to define the goals of the company and develop training techniques that work to fulfill those goals. Always keep staff development projects in line with the purpose of the company and make sure they focus on customer satisfaction.
5. When dealing with staff development, it is important you remain consistent. It should be an ongoing effort and an integral part of the business.
Keeping employees happy and retention rates low can be easily accomplished through staff development programs. Elena Moiseenko is the Associate Manager of Eligibility and Benefit Services at Public Consulting Group, Inc. She is accomplished in staff development reducing turnover by thirty percent.
For more information visit other profile links of Elena Moiseenko :